Here we go.....




Friday, January 7, 2011

Spending - Week One (Jan 1-7)

Daycare - $20
Mad Money - $18.50 for 2 pairs of wool longies. I couldn't help myself. Darn you extra fluffy DS chat board! lol
Vacation - Beach room deposit 107.58. (Beach trip info coming soon)
Gas - 35.63
Groceries - $7.83 Kroger - I had to buy apples for the preschool party that I totally forgot about. I also got a pack of ramen (because seriously, who doesn't love ramen every so often?), a super crappy lean cuisine that I am going to write them about (the pizza is super gross) and a can of gourmet chili that was on clearance. I was hungry and I was bored. I'm lucky I came out as low as I did LOL

For our main groceries & HBA this week I used $45 of $50 worth of GCs for walmart. We got them for Christmas and I don't like hanging on to things like that. I spent about $35 on groceries (I bought some eggs for my Mom and juice we really didn't need for $5ish, that is why I was over). I'll spend the other $5 next week prob. HBA wise, I got shaving cream and bar soap. DD also scored a light up Tinkerbell wand for $3.50. She sleeps with it, she loves it.

Good stuff that came in my mail...
A check for like $2.40 from linkshare - I'll take it!
A secret shopper opp for my bank. All I have to do it go through the drive through teller which I need to do anyway. That is $10.
2 $2 off coupons for purina cat chow because I asked :)
(my goal for 2011 is to make an extra $2200 this year from selling stuff, freebies or unexpected things like the coupons....I'm $16.40 there!)

Do you notice what is missing from my list this week? Fast food! I'm SO EXCITED and a little proud of me! I have a wicked McDs breakfast addiction. I can just think of their stuff and start to drool. But you know what? Their food is horrible for you. So I'm laying off the sausage biscuits (drool drool). I also didn't go to Taco Thursday with the girls at work because it snowed and I worked from home.


1 comment:

  1. Since you skipped your budgeted McDonald's mel, you should put that toward your savings goal!

    ReplyDelete