Here we go.....




Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sold

I was paid for one tutu tonight, sold another with payment and got another order tonight. I won't count the third until I am paid so this is my reminder to put $36 into the extra money column below.

I've also sold some bows at the consignment store and they have requested more purple ones. It looks like that is going to average 10 a month. Not a huge amount but its not like I am spending time selling them. I drop them off, I pick up cash. But I won't add that number to the bottom until I pick up the money.

I will have some super cute outfits available in size XS (4-5) and S (6). The shirt is black with glittery paris stuff on it. The tutu is hot pink, black and white. The hairbows have little effiel towers on them too. The complete package is $35. I will post pictures soon!

I am working away at my stock items for the big Oct sale. It is a huge festival where Carla (makes fun paper goods) and I will share a tent/booth. I am SO behind! I want to take 50 tutus and have 2 dozen of each bow done. I should stop posting and get back to sewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment