Here we go.....




Friday, May 20, 2011

Spending - Week Twenty (May 14 - May 20)

14 - $4.93 on Starbucks for me and the boy. $59.72 for groceries at Kroger.
15 - $16.42 a game for DD for her Leapster. I am taking this out of her allowance.
16 - zero
17 - breakfast $3.29 and DG $7.10
18 - zero
19 - another bobo bear for DD. $15.79
20 - zero - kinda - I have a few things to pick up for our trip that I'll roll into vacation money.

So a little better this week. The groceries at Kroger just floored me though. Part of it was $10 in cokes for me. But everything was just a little more and it really added up. I can't wait until the farmers market starts back up.

For our trip next week, we are taking some stuff to cook in the room (we will have a full kitchen). I will note if this really saves money. I am bringing 2 dinners and stuff for our lunch. Mom is doing the same then we'll share for variety. Normally bringing food and cooking doesn't bother me. But for some reason this week it is rubbing me the wrong way. I guess I just want to lounge and be catered to. Silly me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment