Here we go.....




Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meal Planning

We didn't get half of our stuff eaten last week so some of this will be repeats. I went to Kroger yesterday and bought peaches, apples, 2 personal watermelons, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, milk, a 7up, 3 doz eggs, 12 ounces of perch, onions, tomatoes and I can't remember what else. I spent a little over $35.

Perch with rice & green beans
Japanese chicken with rice, zucchini & onions and carrots
fish tacos (pollack) with fresh salsa and peaches
meatloaf burgers & squash
spaghetti, garlic bread and snow peas

Things always seem to derail on my food plans so I am only listing 5 meals. I have everything I need in order to make these 5 meals. So in a perfect world we'd eat hot cereals and eggs for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, these 5 meals, out to eat once just me and DD and out to eat once with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment