Here we go.....




Thursday, March 31, 2011

The great purge of 2011

I have taken 375 hangers of clothes to the consignment sale that starts tonight. The bulk of it was imaginary DD2's wardrobe, 10 sizes, 2 seasons. I kept special pieces and a small quantity of basic items but the rest went. I also purged some of Natalie's clothes in bigger sizes because it didn't match her style. Instead of 14 totes holding baby gear, I have 4, 2 for toys, 2 for clothes. I'm good with that.

I purged Natalie's baby toys. I had a lot of fisher price stuff that I collected from yard sales that I choose to keep. Most everything else is gone. I also took in a ton of action figures that have been sealed up for 10 years.

I've walked through the house with a basket and have added things left and right. We use so little of our stuff. My office, which was the holding cell, echos! How awesome is that? This is the room that I'm remodeling this year by knocking out a wall. Now that stuff is out of the way, I can do that.

Anything leftover from the sale is going into my Mom's garage for the next consignment sale. I made my tags so it could go to one of two local sales. So worse case, I'll be storing some stuff until Sept. Then after the 2 Sept sales, the rest is off to Salvation Army.

Here are my bows, aren't they cute? These are just some of the solids (my fav are the solids). I don't have more than 6 of any pattern so I have at least 65 different solids/patterns. My etsy store and blog for bows will be up and running very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment