Here we go.....




Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DD's Summer Clothes

I did a lot of purging last night from DD's stored clothes. I sorted everything by season then by size. I chose my favorite things and I pulled out a bunch of frilly girly stuff I knew she'd like.

In the end, I added about 40 pieces of summer size 4/5 clothes to the sell pile.

I know I buy too much stuff. I am really bad at grabbing things because "Its only a dollar". So although I find great items for $1 (or even a quarter) doesn't mean then need to make their way into my little house.

After the great purge, this is what I have left for Natalie for summer. And for fun. let's throw in prices but without tax, because that's like math and it's late :)

1. NWT ariel knit top with embroidery & NWT purple burmuda shorts - $4 & $3
2. AWESOME Hannah Anderson dress. It's beautiful. I might have to take a picture of it. $1
3. White cotton dress with little pink flowers on it - $1
4. really nice lined pink gingham dress $1
5. NWT happy happy shirt and Arizona blinged burmudas $3 and $1
6. Super cute yellow knit sundress and denim Gap capris $1 & $1
7. NWT ariel knit top with embroidery and a skirt I'm making (hold please for details) $4
8. NWT Cinderella knit top with embroidery & NWT arizona blinged burmudas with blue and silver rhinestones $4 and $1
9. peach paisley pillowcase dress from Etsy $5
10. NWT Old Navy white tank top and Old navy denim shorts $2 and $1
11. NWT Old Navy ice cream cone tshirt and NWT light pink tulle skirt $3 & $10
12. NWT Old navy Isan Girl tshirt & tan capris with matching embroidery $3 and $1
13. NWT pink Hula girl tshirt and skirt I'm making $3
14. NWT super cute hippie snoopy tshirt and a skirt I'm making. $3

That's it. 14 complete outfits. I've have 4 pairs of crocs for a total of $29. So I'm up to $85 now.

And here is the skirt fabric! YAY!

I paid $14.13 for this tonight including 1/4th of the ribbon spool (I can make bows from the extra to sell). the cream/teal/pink fabric is for this winter. So really, for summer I'm under $10 ($8.77 actually).



Dear Hobby Lobby - oh how I love you. Your cotton fabric patterns are beautiful and you sell matching grosgrain ribbon at great prices to make hairbows. You are going to help me turn my DD's clearance rack tshirts from Old navy and Walmart into boutique creations that people will envy. I love you. A lot. We are Bffs.

Check out the "old lady I'm going on the cruise I need to make a festive dinner outfit gold lame sequin fabric". That is what the 3 yr old picked out. The tshirt is it being matching with has gold dots on it and its like a 99% match. She is SOOO excited. The green is for snoopy, the purple for ariel and the cream is for a winter top.

All the little one needs for summer is a pair of white sandals and we are done. This summer I'll actually be able to close her clothing cabinet. Things won't be jammed in. I'll have defined outfits, no more separates. I hate separates. Goodnight :D

Clothing - $14.13 spent $572.35 left (and its not even 2011 - bad kim!)

No comments:

Post a Comment