Here we go.....




Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meal Plan Monday December 20, 2010

I am going to go ahead and start with my meal plans again even though its not 2011 yet. I bought groceries yesterday, I spent $42.45 because I bought some Christmas items. I will need to pick up the crackers & source cream I forgot.

What I bought: milk, a stovetop, marshmallows, bananas, apples, sugar, big organic lettuce, vinegrette, bread, pringles, tangerines, 2 cokes, 2 dozen eggs, 1.5 pds chicken breast (3), 3 bags of cheddar cheese (2 for Christmas), 4 cream cheeses, butter, ground round & two cans of pineapple.

What we'll be eating:
Monday
Breakfast - banana pancakes - I am going to clear my freezer of black frozen bananas if it kills me
Lunch - egg sandwiches & fruit
Dinner - green salad with chicken breast, eggs, peas, carrots and cheese.

Tuesday
Breakfast - McDs
Lunch - I will take a salad to work
Dinner - chicken casserole & salad

Wednesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal or cereal, will let the little one pick
Lunch - leftovers - chicken casserole & salad
Dinner - chicken fried rice & egg drop soup (chicken is now gone - yippeee)

Thursday
Breakfast - sausage, eggs, grit & cheese casserole (I got 12 packs of turkey sausage links for 90 cents after a sale and peelie coupons on the package. I am so tired of it but I think I only have three left woohhoooo)
Lunch - dinner leftovers (I am really trying to use up leftovers)
Dinner - hamburgers & homemade fries

Friday
Breakfast - leftover sausage, eggs, grit & cheese casserole
Lunch - spaghetti - I am going to try to make a one meal portion, I hate leftover spaghetti but the little one loves it
Dinner - at my Mom's

Saturday
Breakfast - omelets
Lunch - at grandparents
Dinner - at boyfriends

Sunday
Breakfast - Oatmeal or cereal, will let the little one pick
Lunch & Dinner - Christmas dinner leftovers

I will have sugar, 1 can of pineapple, tangerines (only because we now have 30 of them), both packs of eggs because I already had some, most of the salad dressing and most of the butter to roll to next week.

I will be using flour, baking powder, salt, peas, carrots, cream of chicken soup, oatmeal or cereal, mixed veggies, bouillon, sausage, grits, 2 potatoes, ketchup, three small cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 pd of pasta, 1/4 of a bell pepper & 1/4 of an onion to complete my meals from my stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment