Here we go.....




Saturday, December 18, 2010

I guess I could cheat lol

So today I ordered the little ones the ultimate pair of shiny turquoise blinky rainbow twinkle shoes for next summer. I had to order 1.5 sizes up because they didn't have anything in a 9 in stock.

So to be fair, I am going to count that off my $ for next year for clothes. Want to hear how much I paid?

$6.95! Booyah baby!

How?

I refer people to mamapedia and get referral bonuses. After a little bit of arm twisting, I got two people to buy something they needed for uber cheap. That gave me a $20 credit to spend on the site. So today, I bought the $40 certificate for $20 deal. That made DDs $46.95 shoes a mere $6.95. Free shipping - no tax. woot!

For those who are new to mamapedia, you can still get a good deal on the twinkle toe shoes, $26.95 max (depending on the style). You first go here:

link


then you head over to shoemall and pick out your shoes. Your order needs to be $40 order more to use the certificate. If you need to, you can buy a jibitz to get your order over $40.

Example:


$39.95
+ 1.99 donald duck jibbitz
-------------
41.94
-$40 mamapedia certificate
-------------------
1.94
+ 20 cost of mamapedia certificate
--------------
21.94

This is equivalent to $20 for me locally because our tax is 9.5%. So its a deal, but you have to work for it!

Clothes $600 - $6.95 = $593.05 remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment