Here we go.....




Friday, February 18, 2011

Meal Plan Mooonn..um...February

Yet another edit - I can't plan portions to save my life. We ate tacos for THREE dinners. I guess that makes sense, there are 12 shells in a box, if I eat 3 and she eats 1, then there you have it, three dinners.

(I am making changes as I go. Boy do I stink at meal planning. And just for fun, I'm adding pictures of some of our meals.)


You know, maybe my plan should be for a month instead of a week. I mean it's not like the weekly thing is working for me lol

I'll need 23 meals this month because of date nights. I need to do better at eating dinner leftovers at lunchtime the next day. Breakfast will be standard fare, oatmeal, eggs, cereal etc.

Meals (not in any order)
chef salad w/eggs/chicken/cheese/peas
Brats/carrot/cabbage/onion stir fry (We ate this once, it could have been 2 dinners and 1 lunch. But disorganized Kim didn't get the leftovers properly froze. Boo.)
bbq chicken on bread rounds & slaw
grilled cheddar cheese & home made chicken noodle soup
chicken & rice soup for the sickies in the house (chicken stock - gone!)

Italian sausage spaghetti & salad
breakfast casserole
Japanese style chicken with carrots & brown rice
tacos
(I scraped away like half of that sour cream lol)

Ham/bean/cheese soup with garlic cheese bread
Ham/bean/cheese soup with garlic cheese bread again
chicken spaghetti & salad
bacon/egg/cheese omelets on bread rounds (this is so good, it's my fav quick meal now)
ham subs on wheat rolls
french toast and baked apples
meatloaf and frozen veggies (at moms)
chicken salad on bread rounds and pasta salad
chicken broc cheesy rice casserole
hamburger mac & cheese with peas
no bun hamburgers & chips
(this was a big hit, little hamburgers with cheddar and pickles)

raisin bread french toast
Brats/cheese/onions on buns with cheese popcorn (hey - they all can't be winners)

Kung Pao chicken with celery, carrots & brown rice


No comments:

Post a Comment