Here we go.....




Friday, February 18, 2011

Spending - Week Seven (Feb 12-18)

Um...well..ok so here it is. I did go out of town for a day where outlets were involved. What I can't get over is how much food I bought at the store, then turned around and ate out a whole lot. (not making excuses so much as just perturbed at myself)

McDonalds - 4.92 + 6.48 (I don't even remember eating there twice, but my CC doesn't lie)
Groceries - $41.51
vday drink for daycare - $3.60
goodies for friends $10
Cats - $10.49
Fundraiser - $100
Breakfast $3.23 (I had an hour to kill so I ate breakfast at the grocery store deli - it was delish)
dollar general - 2.76 (drinks for the roadtrip)
Kirklands - $21.93 (2 pictures for my kitchen)
Japanese - 14.29 (dinner out on outlet day)
gas - $27.50
Walmart - 75.79 - this was for valentines day stuff, 3 sets of rechargable batteries (big bucks!) and a present for my boy. I can't find my receipt and I can't account for $20 of it so I'll mad money all of it. (losing receipts and not being able to categorize my purchases - this perturbs me too!)
Carters - $9.20 - a dress for Natalie and a dress for a present.
coke - $1.50 - at the outlets
Burger King - 7.21 (for me, mom and Natalie)
Disney Store - 51.22 (booyah - see below....)

$51.22 at the Disney Store bought.....(and because blogs aren't any fun without pictures....)
4 Rapunzel polar fleece embroidered blankets

3 pairs of dress up blinkie shoes

3 mulan crowns

1 set of blinking tinkerbell wings

a tinkerbell crown

Some of it was for gifts, some of it was for Christmas and some of it was for Natalie because it was cute :)



No comments:

Post a Comment