Here we go.....




Friday, February 25, 2011

Spending - Week Eight (Feb 19-25)

This is about the time of year where I give up on this blog lol The little voice in my head is telling me it's stupid to track all my money. But the practical voice is screaming early retirement! beach condo! new furniture! a greenhouse! All stuff that I can eventually afford if I stick to budget for a few years.

So anyway, my spending has been pretty crappy this week. The stock market tanked, that always put me in a foul mood (I have a 5 year plan that I get very impatient about - I know stuff will go back up). I'm being belligerent to myself, seriously, like arguing in my head. I scold myself for stupid spending (like the movie above) then the angry teen in me say to back off, it's my money and if I want to waste it I will. The voices in my head really don't get along :)

Anyway, here it is in all it's glory.

Gas at BP Thursday
Japanese on Thursday & coke 7.90 1.25
Tuesday - la caretta and a sprite - 4.87 1.25
oil change 32.94
chicken tenders 2.18
oranges 1.08
groceries at beginning of week 15.82
ice tickets - $49
cotton candy during ice show - $10
subway after ice - $7.67
movie theatre $43
march of dimes - $5
target 62.07 - 3 shirts, half and half (I need to find the receipt, this is only half of it)
taco bell 3.59
subway 7.67
chinese 11.35
walmart vday stuff - 30.16


I obviously didn't cook this week. And I'm obviously going to run out of eating out money for the year. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment