Here we go.....




Sunday, February 6, 2011

On Budget - YAY me lol

Natalie's birthday budget was $120. I know for some families that is really high. Compared to what I got, it's peanuts.

For her 4th birthday, there were three separate events I had to buy things for.
1. Preschool cupcakes.
2. Playdate to a bounce house on her birthday plus pizza for lunch
3. Chuck E Cheese on her birthday.

Broken down by $
birthday misc stuff (cake mix, frosting, cupcake liners, M&Ms, candles etc) - 24.10
minus 5.56 for felt going back to the store
Birthday Bounce House, snack & lunch -18.96
Presents - 16.73 on 2 Leapster games, 4.47 on pink fur stole
new favors - $1.07
Chuck E Cheese - 2 large pizzas, 12 drinks, 165 tokens, $53.26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$113.03

The extra $6.97? I'll move it to my mad money - woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment