Here we go.....




Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday January 3, 2011

I am making edits as the week goes along. This is the last week I'll assign a certain meal to a certain day.

Greetings! To start off the new year, we are going to play the "what can I eat out of my freezer and pantry"game. I have several bags of frozen veggies, turkey sausage, ground beef, chicken breast and ham in the freezer. I have too much stuff to even list in the pantry. So here we go...

What we'll be eating:
Monday
Breakfast - cheerios & bananas
Lunch - leftover creamy spaghetti and a freezer veggie
Dinner - baked potatoes with chicken/cheese/ranch & cooked carrots - leftover creamy spaghetti and a freezer veggie (dd really likes this)

Tuesday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit (I am going to try really hard to skip our Tuesday mcDs breakfast
Lunch - leftovers for me, DD is at Nana's
Dinner - meatloaf hamburgers & cabbage from freezer - I can't even remember what I made for dinner this night. DD ate at Nanas and I think I ate cereal?

Wednesday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit
Lunch - egg/sausage/grit/cheese casserole (we'll eat breakfast anytime!)
Dinner - date night - went to family's house for cards

Thursday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit
Lunch - I'll eat at work (taco day) DD will eat at school
Dinner - tuna steak, rice & frozen veggie baked potatoes with chicken/cheese/ranch & cooked carrots

Friday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit
Lunch - egg/sausage/grit/cheese casserole (freeze leftovers)
Dinner - baja chicken pasta (freeze half of sauce) & frozen veggies tuna steak, rice & frozen veggie

Saturday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit
Lunch - hummus, crackers and raw carrots
Dinner - I have 2 small lamb chops in the freezer that I'll turn into soup

Sunday
Breakfast - oatmeal or cereal plus fruit
Lunch - hummus, crackers and raw carrots
Dinner - at Moms

What I need to buy
2 bags of shredded cheese
1 pd carrots
1 gallon of milk
juice
eggs
fruit (whatever is on sale plus bananas)
crackers
1 can of black olives
clove of garlic
1 pd hamburger

No comments:

Post a Comment