Here we go.....




Monday, January 10, 2011

oooohhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've always had a red kitchen. There for a bit, some blue was mixed in. But for the most part, red towels and white dishes have been my norm. Shoot, my dishes alone are 15 years old now.

The "new" kitchen will be done this month. And with the wedding happening this fall, I'm registering for new kitchen loot. I am SO excited.

But I can't seen to escape from red! I'm drawn to it! And its not just in my kitchen, my nursery is red too (the perfect shade of red btw with white crown molding, I love it so!).

So I got $40 in cash at Christmas. Instead of spending it on, I don't know, bills, I blew it on my future kitchen.

Behold!

Red!

I already had a couple of pieces, that only made me want more. Then the super wonderful TJ Maxx stocked hundreds of pieces of red, black and white kitchenaid stuff this past week. I was a lot of fun to mark these off my registry for a fraction of the price Amazon was charging. I love Tj Maxx even more than I love Hobby Lobby. Don't tell HL.

No comments:

Post a Comment