Here we go.....




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

*~\ I got a raise /~* (<--little happy flags)

This is what I've decided to do with the money:

  • add a wedding column to the budget. I won't be pulling this money from my investment account now (which was a dumb idea anyway, a wedding doesn't make a marriage and you don't sacrifice your future for a party)
  • fix the ballet column. I have 4 months at $43 then she goes into the $45 class in the fall for 4 months. In the fall I plan to enroll her into a second class so it will be times 2. I pay ballet monthly.
  • added to the gymnastics column. Tonight was her first advanced class and she rocked it out! The advanced class is a little more a year then I get a discount on a second class and another discount for paying a year ahead. I'll owe $256.80 next week and $888 in July (I pay gymnastics yearly because of a 20% discount).
  • adding the last 678 to my mad money. That way I can stick it in whichever column that needs it the most lol
I had a hard time deciding where to put the money. Part of me was tempted to slap the entire thing into my "extra income" that I'm trying to earn. But I have like 500 hairbows to sell now and all my consignment sales. I'm confidant that I'll be able to come up with the $2200 (plus actually a lot, but that is a different post). Then I was tempted to rebook our Disney trip (which I canceled in lieu of a beach trip). Then I was like KIM! Grow up! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment