Here we go.....




Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meal Plan Monday January 24, 2011

(this is the new 7 ft kitchen countertop, an no, its not done yet lol)

I spent $25.41. Now that I look at what I got, it looks pitiful lol. I do have like 12 pounds of chicken breast in the freezer. I also have 10ish pieces of fruit already. So it sounds better now huh?

Guess what's going to start us out on the list? Spaghetti! You know the stuff I've been trying to make and eat for three weeks now? I am going to make it a date night at home* so I won't have an excuse.

Meal 1 - Spaghetti. No really. With garlic bread.

Meal 2 - Japanese chicken. I want to learn how to make sesame chicken, like what our local Japanese grill makes. I'll also make carrots & brown rice with shrimp sauce.

Meal 3 - I'm craving shrimp something awful. I am going to try to make shrimp like how they make it at the Japanese grill. We'll do broccoli with this plus brown rice.

Meal 4 - bacon cheese omelets (another craving! mmmm bacon)

Meal 5 - sliced bbq chicken and mixed freezer veggies

Meal 6 - some kind of chicken breast on bread rounds & fruit

Meal 7 - chicken breast with carrots, bacon crumbles, eggs etc on salad greens

Have a good week :)

* attempting to cut down on dating expenses so he is more comfortable with tripling his retirement contributions. If he doesn't do it, we'll be screwed next year at tax time.

1 comment:

  1. looks like your money was spent on nutritionally dense food though! Yummy meal plan!

    ReplyDelete