Here we go.....




Friday, January 28, 2011

Spending - Week Four (Jan 22-28)

Ok so here it is in all it's glory (more like gory glory lol)

  • First - I returned some unopened princess dresses that I didn't give DD at Christmas for $35. Instead of sticking that money in my misc fund, I spent it hehe I bought two more dresses for next winter for DD (see below!), 1 pair of tennis shoes for now, 1 pair of tennies for about a year from now, 1 pair of tennies to give to a friend and a Dora umbrella for $42.16. So I'll take $7.16 from the clothing column. I really hope I have little kid clothes out of my system now. I have 4 more outfits than I planned for. Bad Kim!
  • Wedding - I bought my wedding gown the day after we decided to get married on Ebay for $108 shipped (NWT Galina - woot). I bought Natalie's dress at Belks for $19.70 this week. I didn't have a wedding column before and now I do so here these are.
  • Groceries - 43.75 - meh - I am going to try monthly meal planning this month to see if that helps. My main problem? I just like to shop for groceries! But I can barely close my freezer!
  • Mad money - honey & containers - 22.49
  • Taco Thursday spilled over into taco Tuesday too. But I won a visa giftcard at work that I used on the meals. Yes, I should have used them on something useful like gas for my car, but I like tacos.
  • I also went out for Chinese with mom - 15.46. Can you see what happened this week? Meal plan, meal splan.
  • McDonalds - twice, 3.72 and 3.29 (sigh)
  • HBA - $3.28
  • Dollar General for Christmas supplies - 9.31 ...everything was marked down to a quarter. I bought stuff for me and Mom.
  • 2 cokes @ work - 2.50
  • gas 38.14
  • Consignment store - $2.19
  • Daycare - $20
I squished all my eating out categories into one because sometimes we do eat something different than McDs, Chinese or tacos.

Picture time! Blogs without pictures are boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment