Here we go.....




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beach Vacation


I am not sure how I ended up being landlocked. If I don't go to the ocean multiple times a year I'm not a happy camper.

We are spending 7 nights in Myrtle Beach with my Mom. The room and gas charges will be split. That makes a cheap vacation for both of us.

They were running a special, for an extra $20 for the week, if we moved from the side of the building to the front. Our beds also went from double to queens. Yippppeeeee

This is my estimate so far:
Room = $604.96/2 = 302.48
Gas - $50 (extra on top of the weekly amount)
Eating out - $45 (3 $15 meals)
Groceries - $0 - I'll use our regular grocery budget. More than likely I'll bring 2 complete dinners frozen and Mom will do the same. Then we'll do milk and cereal for breakfast then sandwiches and fruit for lunch.
Misc- I think my mad money will cover anything weird. We go to MB so much, we don't have any unexpected expenses.
-----------------------------------------
$397.48

No comments:

Post a Comment